If you are someone who aspires to be a Kardashian toned-booty, here is what you need to do! It’s hard work, but it’s definitely worth it.
The trends in beauty and body standards come and go. But, what you want yourself to be, who you want to see when you look in the mirror is what matters any day, every day. And if a thick and strong bum is what makes you happy, then you should definitely aim for it and go for it because why not! Aiming for the butt is not a bad idea at all, glutes oriented exercises bring everyday benefits.
How To Get A Super Toned Butt?
Strengthening your glutes will help in physical movements like walking, jumping, running, or even sitting. Booty workouts can strengthen the hip and the lower back and that is clinically proven(1). So, if your tiny flat bum upsets you, do read ahead!
What Does A Toned Butt Look Like?
The glutes are the largest muscle group in the body and it is one of those muscles that takes the greatest effort to get toned. But once it does, then there’s nothing in the world that can grab more attention. A toned butt is one that is firm, round, and lifted; more or less, a healthy one. It can be easily achieved through these simple home workouts
How Can I Tone My Butt Fast At Home?
To most people, when they gain weight, the mass can hugely show on their lower body and for some people, the lower body hardly gains mass. So, to gain or lose the appropriate mass in the lower body is a task on its own.
The next thing to understand is that the glutes include three important muscles: gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus. The gluteus maximus is the biggest muscle and is also responsible for the shape of the buttocks. The gluteus medius(2) promotes movement of the hip and upper leg. And, as the name says, the gluteus minimus is the smallest which also helps in movements.
So, to strengthen these three muscles, you have to have to be diverse in your exercise routine. Sticking to one or two workouts is not going to help you to get a toned butt. You have to try a few exercises that work for you, make a routine out of it and just go for it!
There is no easy way to get the perfect toned butt. Follow the rules and be consistent. Consistency in any workout you do is key to reaching your goal in time. So, yes! Consistency and Variety are the fastest way to tone your now-lazy-bum.
8 Most Powerful Home Workouts to Tone Your Butt!
So, now that we are finally here, let’s start with the workouts. But, wait until you do a quick warm-up. Even if you are someone who works out every day or if you have someone who finally made up their mind, there’s no excuse for backing out from the warm-up session. Stretch your arms, and your legs, touch your toes and stretch your body.
Now that that’s done, let’s get into the real party.
How on earth can we ever begin this conversation without talking about squats? Squats are one of the best workouts that aim for the lower body. Let’s see how to do it properly step-by-step for a toned butt.
- Stand with your feet apart and hinge at the knees making sure your toes are in line with your knees and squat.
- Now, push the weight back up while making sure to squeeze your bum when you are up. Repeat.
Kickbacks are another great exercise that will help you to get a toned butt.
- When it’s straight, squeeze the glutes and bring your leg back down.
- Repeat this on both legs.
- Stand on your hands and knees.
- Keep your abs tight and kick one leg back until it’s straight.
3. Butt Kicks
This is the most effective butt exercise that you need to include in your home workout routine.
- Stand upright with hands straight.
- Now, hinge your knees and kick your butt with your heels.
- Quickly bring it back down and repeat on the opposite side.
4. Glute Bridge
- Lie on your back with your feet a bit wide apart on the floor.
- Now squeeze your glutes and lift your hips.
- Hold the position for 2 seconds and bring it back to the resting position and repeat to get a bigger toned butt.
5. Hip Abduction
- Lie-down on your side and rest your upper body on your top arm by placing it in front of your chest.
- Engage the upper body and core and raise one leg at a time.
- Bring it back down slowly and repeat this butt workout at least 3 times a week.
6. Curtsy Lunge
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and do a simple lunge backward just like how you curtsy. Imagine how you would curtsy to the King of England but in a very extra way.
- Now, trace back to your front foot and return to the standing position. Repeat.
7. In and out squats
- Stand upright and jump as if to do a deep lunge. Make sure your knees are in line with your toes in this position.
- Now, jump back to the standing position and quickly jump to a squat position.
- Lie down on your side with your legs crawled up like a mermaid. Rest your head on your arm and your other arm on your hip.
- Now, bend your hip and knees making sure your feet are in line with your butt.
- Now open your hips by rotating your top knee toward the sky while maintaining contact between your heels.
- Now, with control bring it back to the initial position.
- Make sure to engage your core while doing this and repeat.
Toned Butt: No Longer A Fantasy!
Your Butt is the most attractive feature of your lower body. However, perfecting its shape and strength is no easy task. It takes rigorous and consistent effort to achieve what you want. Don’t ever stop at these 8 exercises.
Make sure to do your research and find a minimum of 6 diverse exercises that work for you. Now, how does it work for you? Your body is going to tell you that and you will for sure know! However, if one particular workout aches your body more than it possibly could, do not continue with it.
Always remember, you should never do any of these for others. Work out for yourself, to strengthen yourself to power the beautiful wonderful you!